THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 31, 2011

A new day

I did a lot better today. I was a bit hungry and ate extra, but it was all good stuff. Nothing junk. Around 11:30 this morning I did my daily workout. It nearly killed me. But I pushed through it. All but the last few exercises. Afterwards I showered, I was dripping with sweat. Then I was starving. I had malt o meal for breakfast, which is filling, but the workout really sucked it out of me. I ate 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. But the peanut butter was all natural peanut butter and the jelly was all fruit no sugar jelly. And the bread was whole wheat. But I was soooo hungry. In the afternoon I should have had a snack but I have such a hard time making myself snack. I feel that I am fat enough I don't need to snack too. But good healthy snacks are good for me. I just can't get that through to myself. LOL. Anyways, I fixed chicken fried rice, a recipe from the weight watchers getting started book. It was ok. My guys loved it. I even made extra so they could all have some for lunch tomorrow. They were thrilled. I only had 1 small serving, then a weight watchers yogurt. Then hubby did his evening workout and we sat down to watch a movie. I had bad popcorn during the movie. Not the healthy kind. Then I had a peanut butter craving and had a few town house crackers with peanut butter. I was so bad. I haven't gone over my weekly allowance points for the week, but I feel i have totally bombed this week and that sucks! But, I'm gonna push through it, suck it up and keep moving. I can do this and I am gonna do it!

0 comments: