THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 10, 2011

A lost friend

I heard from an old friend today. It was a shock. I had emailed her but didn't really expect a response. Several months back , probably at least 6 now, I was really, really depressed. The worst I had ever been. I didn't know why. I couldn't figur it out. I was in a low dark place. Well, I asked my friend for some time. I needed to be left alone for a while. She kept pushing and pushing. So, since I was so low I told her how I felt about everything lately. Even her. See there were a lot of little things about her that we really getting on my nerves. And as depressed as I was getting they were really, really bothering me. I know if she just backed off a bit and let me have some time I would work through it and we would be fine. She wouldn't. So, I said some mean hurtful things and she backed off. I haven't spoken to her in a while. Now I am feeling much better. Turns out a lot of my depression is a vitamin deficincy. A few simple missing vitamins does wonders for me. So, now that I have worked through everything I emailed her and appologized and said I hoped her the kids were doing well. And left it at that. She responded. I was shocked. Happy but shocked. I hope we start off slow and re build what is broken. But those are just hopes. We'll see how it goes. :)

0 comments: