THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Today3/8/11

Its been a really long day. I have been stressed and grouchy. Yelling a bit too. Little things getting on my nerves. I think I am exausted. I have been taking some Acai pills with green tea. They are giving me the energy, well drive to do more in the day but in the evening I am exausted. I feel like I could crash by 7 sometimes but I can't. I still have lessons and chores to assign for the next day. Also checking chores and making sure the kids do what they need to do in the evening. Baths, floors picked up, teeth brushed, etc. All while my dear hubby sits on his ass playing his playstation! I really want him to have to relax, but I need time too. Just because I homeschool the boys all day doesn't mean I don't need help with them in the evenings.
I wish men would get it sometimes.
Well, back to it I go.
Gotta get up super early so kids can go to dentist at 7:20 AM

0 comments: