THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Simple womans day book


Outside my window...
I see birds eatting from my bird feeder...
I am thinking...
About my workout and how crappy I feel right now...I'm hoping I can fight against my body, get off my lazy ass and use my new workout game I just bought.
I am thankful for...
For a supportive husband. We spent $40 on the EA Active 2 game bundle thing so I could work out. We have Wii fit plus but that things a joke. Its good for kids, not me. Now the game is mine and hubbys. He doing workouts with me. I love to see him sweat! hehehe
From our classroom...
The kids lessons are going well. This week instead of writing their assignment sheets every night I wrote them on Sunday. It was a huge weight lifted off me. I was able to cut down on the amount I have to do in prep. Some of their subjects they doing the same things so I just wrote one and copied it. ha. I do too much as it is. If I can cut down on some of it I'm all good!
From the kitchen...
Feed the guys raviolis with homemade sauce last night and a salad. They ate the hell out of it. Making the sauce from scratch cuts down on points and its better for us. I still counted out my 9 raviolis. They were big too. Fixed my salad with my ranch salad spritser. (Which we determined was 0 points) ha. And yummy. I enjoyed it all and was still had 9 points left after dinner. So, when we were at the mall we had some fat free frozen yogurt. I ate a small amount and still had points left at the end of the day! How awesome is that!
I jumped around on my lunches this week cause we had some left overs. Today I'm suppose to cook the turkey loaf thing. I dont want it. I gotta figure out what the hell I'm gonna have where I get full. Damn!
I am wearing...
Workout clothes in case I ever get my lazy ass up and work out today.
I am creating...
A new life style and better me!!!
I am going...
No where today...
I am reading...
I am attempting to read Bale fire if I can ever get some time to read it. I'm so tired when I go to bed at night I dont wanna stay up and read.
I am hoping...
I will not feel so crappy once I eat something
I am hearing...
nothing
Around the house...
my boys are still snoozing
One of my favorite things...
being a stay at home mom
A few plans for the rest of the week...
Start my new workout game thing, workout at least 2 times a day, and get up earlier in the mornings so I dont lay in bed and then feel crappy when I finally get up...gotta make the changes!!!

0 comments: