THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

chiropractor

I LOVE my chiropractor! He is amazing! I was hurting so bad from our queen chiropractor bed that we had for the last month. It was the most horrible bed immaginable. I would have slept on the floor better than I slept on that bed. So, finally after my back was thrown out the last time, which was the worst we got a new bed. So, much better. Between the bed, iceing my back and heating my back it got better. Mostly. But my right hip just wouldnt go back in place and heal on its own. So, this evening i finally broke down and went to see my chiropractor. Within minutes I was back in. And pain was almost instantly gone. I still need to ice my hip a little but its much better. I hope I can sleep good tonight. I should since my hip is back in and i am soooo tired from getting up so early this morning.

0 comments: