THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bad Week

I have been having a crappy week. It all started this weekend. The weather changed and I was unable to get outside like planned. I have been cooped up in the house for days. I had a goal set to be outside this weekend and ride my bike. But due to the weather, I haven't been able to much of anything. It has brought my energy level down too. I have felt pretty crappy the last few days. Yesturday hubby took a half day and we sat around all day watching movies. I did get my workout in though. But only one. Then today I woke up feeling pretty crappy and just sat around all day. On my EA active 2 I am set up on the 9 week program and today is my rest day but I had other exercises planned. But I felt so crappy I didn't do a damn thing. It got worse as the day went on. I got really hungry at lunch time and ate extra. Then I was feeling really crappy by later in the day and by the time hubby got home I had reached rock bottom. He went and got 2 deepdish pizzas from CiCi's. One for him and one for me. (Mine was alfredo pizza) It was lacking flavor so bad but I still just ate. Out of habit more than anything I think. But afterwards, OMG! I felt way worse than I had all day. My stomach was icky, I was weak and light headed. I tried soaking in a tub but it only helped a tiny bit. Eventually my pizza came right out. As soon as it did I felt tons better. How messed up is that. I can't ever let that happen again! I can't let myself get that low! I have to stay active no matter what. And I have to eat right. It does some fucked up things to my body if I don't. More changes to come. Gotta get this right!!!

0 comments: