THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

weight watchers

Well, I am on the first FULL week of weight watchers. Its is a bit of a struggle. Yesturday was my anniversary (8 years) and we had spaghetti planned for dinner. We all love homemade spaghetti. We make it a bit different. We use whole wheat noodles and tomato sauce(not store bought spaghetti sauce) and season it our selves. Well, I was a bit hungry so I ate extra. I gave my self the points for it too. I felt good and bad after I ate. I felt full. The first time in a few days and upset at the same time cause I had more than 1 serving. And we still had dessert. Which was an angel food cake with whipped cream and strawberries. I hadn't worked out as much as I'd hoped during the day cause the boys and slept in so our day was off. Well, after dinner I was mad at myself and decided instead of my little stroll around the yard I was gonna go for a walk around the neighborhood. Didn't figure I'd get very far. Never have before. But I was determined. I was hurting, walking funny, breathing was labored but I pushed through. I said fuck it and just did it. I walked at least a mile. We all walked to the duck pond, (a block form my house) around the duck pond (1/2 mile by it self) then the long way home around a few streets. About 45 minutes of walking. I was shocked and so was hubby. He kept saying we should stop cause I usually cant make it that far and he would probably have to go home and get the car if I kept going. I didn't stop. I just kept going along. I felt great afterwards. No cramping or pain yet! After we got home hubby and I even played on the PS3 for a bit on sports champions. Worked my arms out! Hell Yeah!
I am on a high right now. I really just want this to work. So badly!

0 comments: