THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Mother’s Journal

In my life this week...... I had a crappy week! A majorly crappy week. Hubby took a half day and we did nothing but be lazy. We ate chinese food and watched movies all afternoon. I did workout before he got home though. Because of that day the next day was messed up too. I sat around and was lazy. I ate the wrong foods. I tried to eat a pizze from CiCi's and my belly so didnt like it. It made it come out. Never again! Then I got into an arguement with my hubby. He came home and said he was done with his job. He didn't feel like he was going anywhere there, he felt disrespected and was done with the people too. Great! I am a stay at home mom and we live pay check to pay check. I got a little freaked. We have been working up from nothing for the last several years. We moved here about 6 years ago with only what would fit in our van. We lived in a little one bedroom garage apartment, then in a bigger one bedroom apartment. But we made it work. Hubby was working at Walgreens at that time and wasn't paid very much. Then he got a job at a car dealership. We were able to move up. We got a small 2 bedroom. And now we are in a huge 3 bedroom with 2 living areas, eat in kitchen, extra room off the living room (we use as a game room), garage, huge yard. Its a rental and a very old one but its perfect for us. If he tries to change jobs it could be disasterous. He doesnt have a highschool diploma or GED right now and not a lot of different skills. He said he wanted to get away from working on cars. OMG! I freaked, we argued, I cried, then we made a plan that we could both be happy with. He's gonna work on getting his GED then we might look into taking some online classes. Since he is the only worked outside the home and we rely on his pay check he's limited on his choices. He could get a grant after he got his GED and take some college ot Votech classes but the grant only pays for day time classes. We can't afford night classes, unless me make plans to pay for them out of income tax. Anyways we got a plan and were working it. Kinda. I gotta get him to study for his GED. He hates "school" related stuff. He had bad PS experiences. But the rest of the week got better. I feel better and we have tons of errands to this weekend along with yard work, I gotta work on lessons, go grocery shopping, visit my dad and of course weight in. In our homeschool this week..... Lessons went pretty well this week. Kids completed everything. And my little one even took and passed a spelling test! Woo Hoo! Places we're goind and people we're seeing... Gonna visit my dad tomorrow. He says he wants to grill. My favorite things this week was..... Seeing my youngest take a spelling test and doing so well. What's working/not working for us... My youngest did jumping jacks to spell out his spelling words. This did wonders for him on his test. In my life what didn't work was me eatting crappy ass food! When will I ever learn to eat right. The crappy food always make me feel like shit!

0 comments: