THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 15, 2011

A Simple Womans Day Book

Outside my window... Theres a wind storm going on. Its like the Wizard of Oz outside... I am thinking... About my weight in tomorrow I am thankful for... My wonderful loving husband From our classroom... The kids did a great job on their lessons this week with being sick and not being able to stay on top of it. From my life... OMG, I was sooo sick all week. Stomach was icky, nausteous, really tired and a headache. It was aweful. I don't know what it was. I am thankful I feel some better today. My dad called last night and said the VA scheduled him ANOTHER appointment at the VA hospital in the city. 'sigh' He lives in WF, drives up to here to Lawton, picks up me and my boys and we all go to the city with him. Its a long ass drive both ways and waiting isn't easy with an energetic 9 year old. I really don't mind most of the time, but it does get old. I want to be able to help my dad out, thats what family does, but I gotta rework everything, even the kids lessons when he needs me to go up there with him. I have to go with him cause he's not suppose to drive. Technically he don't have a license, but the VA says he shouldn't drive. But hes a stubborn man. And he has some relatives that live near him that use to drive him but they take advantage of him. So, that leaves me. From the Kitchen... For dinner we had a yummy healthy homemade pizza. So good. I am going... Hopefully no where this weekend. I'm just gonna take care of stuff at home and chill with my guys. I am reading... Last sacrifice, if I can ever stop long enough to read... I am hoping... That at weight in tomorrow I pull a good weight loss. I am hearing... the sounds of my hubby and eldest son returning form their trip to blockbuster. We're gonna watch little fockers!!!

0 comments: