THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A simple womans Day book

Outside my window....
Its a beautiful day
I am thinking...
About my mile long to do list...
I am thankful for...
Having a wonderful husband and kids
Adventures in homeschooling...
We are having a fun week. A fun week in our house basically means no formal learning(book work), but tons of computer and game time. Its time we can all take a break, relax and unwind.
New creations from the kitchen...
We are having healthy whole wheat soft tacos, fat free refried beans and brown spanish rice for dinner. Yummy! Who knew eatting healthy could taste soooo good!
I am creating...
This week I am suppose to make a sand covered bottle art thing for my dad(for his b-day) and a scrapbook type birthday card. The kids are suppose to be makeing Easter cards and doing Easter crafts. Its half way through Tuesday and we're not even started. 'sigh'
I am going...
To run more errands tonight. At least I will be walking. And on Thursday we're suppose to take the kids to the zoo!
I am reading...
Last Sacrifice and my Womens Healthy magazine
I am hoping...
My head stops hurting and I can accomplish something today
Around my house...
Little bit is watching TV and John is playing on the Wii
A few plans for the rest of the week...
Complete my todo list, run some errands, sell some stuff, complete my dad's b-day gift and card, do Easter crafts with the kids, take kids to the zoo, get their lessons done, make another menu and grocery list, get groceries on Saturday, plan an Easter egg scavenger hunt for my boys and visit my Dad on Sunday. Sometime in there I have to make sure I exercise enough and eat right. Which I'm already doing a crappy job of today.

0 comments: