THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 29, 2011

What a day!

After dinner we decided to go to the Game stop in the mall and let our oldest son spend his $15. It was normal. We were in there about 20 minutes. Maybe 30. We came out and our car was gone! I don't mean we forgot where we parked, I mean someone fucking stole our car!
Its a 91 Ford Probe! Come on! A 91 Ford Probe! WTF! It wasn't a super nice fancy expensive car. Its only worth anything to us! Who in the hell would steal a Ford Probe!
Husband is more pissed than I am. It was his car. We bought seat covers, sticker decals, a stereo(not a very expensive one), speakers, sub, amp, rear view mirrow with skulls. We decked it out just for him. Most of it didn't cost a lot. Its all low end shit. (We dont have much money) And we only gave $2000 for the car it self.
Why the hell would someone just steal our car! I just don't understand that.
We have had shit stolen from us 4 times since living here! 4 fucking times! First was all of our bikes except my youngests(cause his was tiny at the time).
Second was when I had an older oldsmobile car and left it unlocked. Some kids came by at night and stole my change, camera and stuffed dog out the car.
Third was about 2 years ago. We went on vacation and came home our house being robbed. It happened on the day we were returning too. They stole cigs, hubbys Xbox 360, hubbys show knives, etc.
Now number four, our fucking car!
What the hell is wrong with this fucking town. When we lived in Ft.Worth we never got robbed like this. I just don't understand it. We can't afford to replace these things. WE work very hard for what we have. Why are there little punk ass people out there that steal?
I just don't understand it!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Sorry to hear that some twit (or group there of) took off with you car.It might not be worth much but you darn well need one, esp with homeschooling.
I dont know why people do this and it certainly can happen anywhere. I guess they take what they can get.
We even had some @#$% walk into our yard and onto our porch to nick my mothers bike a few years back.

Hugs honey, though i know it does not make anything easier.