THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Simple Womans Day Book

Outside my window...birds are chirping, probably telling me to refill thier bird feeders. I am thinking...about my to do list I am thankful for...my family From our home...We took the week of lessons. We have tons to do this week and I didn't want to short the boys on their learning time. My oldest started rearranging his room yesturday and will hopefully finish today. My youngest is being extra annoying lately. I don't know why. And he wants his room rearranged now. Me, my oldest and my hubby worked on rearranging the family room last night. I love to rearrange. lol Hubby was way too tired to do a workout last night. We did take a short walk around the block though. I was dyin. My body was screaming at me from all the activity I did yesturday. I made another weight watchers dinner. Smothered porkchops. Everyone loved it! It took a little over an hour to cook the whikle thing, but I'm glad they liked it. By the end of the day, after an early dinner, a hard workout, a walk, and lots of physical exercise during the day, I got hungry. I was starving. I did have like 17 points left yesturday so I had an egg salad sandwich before bed. I couldn't help it. I stayed in my points. But if I didn't eat I would have woke up really hungry. From the kitchen...today I have planned oatmeal for breakfast, egg salad sandwiches for lunch and Pasta Primavera for dinner. With some yogurt for a snack if I hungry. I am wearing...my size 20 capris. Hopefully I will be able to say they are size 18 before too long. Then 16, 14, 12...... I am going... to take my dad to the city tomorrow. He has to have a test done at the VA hospital. Today I'm gonna get my hair cut. Yea! I love to get my hair cut!


0 comments: