THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 21, 2011

A simple womans day book

So, I started my 5th week this past Saturday. I'm feeling great. Love the new foods and really loving the exercise. I've lost 8.2 pounds and several inches so far. I was told not to measure myself but once a month. And I really only took 3 measurements when I did the measurements to begin with. My chest, waist and arms.
Well, I've noticed some changes in my body. Curving in on my legs where it use to go straight. More jiggliness. I've jiggled before but it seems more jiggly now. I don't know if that means I've lost some of the fat in that area and theres not enough to fill the skin thats left ot what. I've also noticed some fat loss in my face, which I love.
I wish I knew more about all this weight loss and what it does to your body. Weight Watchers it great as far as recipes and keeping me on track, but they lack scientific information and knowledge. I can't afford to run to the doctor all the time for these questions with a $1000 deductable and a $20 co pay. Besides I don't really have a primary just an OB/GYN.
Why is this knowledge that should be so common, know one really knows?
Why is it that people don't know what healthy means?

0 comments: