THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 24, 2011

Weight loss

I have changed my weight in day cause Saturday morning just aren't working anymore. To much can happen on Friday nights to mess up the weight in. So I have had my first Friday weight in. And I am proud of it! I have lost 1.8 pounds this week. Woo Hoo!
Grand total since starting the end of March is.........20.3 pounds and about 17 inches!!!

If I lose 1.3 pounds by next Friday I will hit my goal for the month!

I am so proud to announce my weight as of today is 283.3...I know that is a high number and to some people they would be in shock and imbarressed and even disgusted by me. But I am proud! I am proud cause a few months ago I started out at 304 pounds! So the fact that I have lost over 20 pounds so far is amazing to me. I wasn't ever able to do it before. Partly cause of me and partly cause of lack of knowledge. I am imbarressed that due to lack of kowledge and will power I allowed myself to get that big. That is the only thing I am imbarressed about.
I may still look disgusting to people but I don't care. Its my body. And they don't have to look. My kids love me and my husband still finds me attractive and loves me so thats all that matters.

The only down side to the weight loss right now is am a bit extra jiggly. You can tell where the fat is leaving my bosy. A little in my waist, my upper arms are really jiggly, some under my arms is jiggly and my ass shakes like jello now. It didn't use to do that. My legs are still pretty solid though. Not much out of the calfs or thighs yet. My face is thinner though. And I look younger(thats a plus) I'm not old but for a woman to look young is awesome! LOL.

Anyways...
My goal for next month is to weight 278 (or less)
And my goal by my birthday, which is August 19th, is to weight 275. I believe its possible. That's only 1 pound a week. As long as I get close to that goal I will be happy.

0 comments: