THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Litha

Today I spent the day with my family, took the boys to Braums, visited my favorite Pagan shop, kids made sun catchers, I made No-Bake Fairy cakes and did a family Litha Ritual.
It was really nice.
It wasthe first family ritual I've done in a while. We always have a family alter up and I always have a personal one in my room. I have tried family rituals before but the kids were younger and not as into it. But this time they payed attention, did what they were told, interacted when needed and really enjoyed themselves. Even my youngest said he really, really liked it and wanted to do more. He seems like its something he really connects with. But I did notice when we tried to do the ritual in the family room where the family alter is it didn't feel right. There was way to much energy in there and didn't feel calm enough. So we did the ritual in my room where my personal atler is. It felt slightly cramped, but a lot better.
Now it just makes me want to set up a place to do family rituals where it feels right. I hope I will be doing this again. Its been too long.

0 comments: