THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A simple womans day book

Outside My Window:
It sure looks Hot.

I am thinking:
I am planning out my day in my head

I am thankful for:
My family

Adventures in Homeschooling:
The boys are learning about France this week. They are counting to 10 in French & building the Effiel Tower.

New Creations from the Kitchen:
I have been on a eggs & bacon(turkey bacon) kick lately and don't know why.
For lunchthe boys ate homemade whole wheat bagel pizzas, with tomato sauce, turkey pepperoni & grated cheese.
For Dinner were having Tex Mex Casserole. It's a yummy meal I found on Philly Cooking Creams site using the newish product "Philly Cooking Creams". They are soooooo yummy!

I am creating:
I have a little list of things to create. A sign for the dish washer that says if the dishes are clean or dirty(scrapbook style of course), a sign over the kids doors with their names in big scrapbookish letters, and I am working on the idea ofa mini office in the kids rooms above their desks so they can have more work space.
http://familyfun.go.com/crafts/homework-central-787551/

I am going:
To the grocery store today

I am reading:
Still trying to finish the last of the Vamp academy books

I am hoping:
That we will be ok finacially

Around my house:
Kids finished their after lunch chores and are back to lessons

A few plans for the rest of the week:
work out every day for the rest of the week, get some reading time in, and stay relaxed

0 comments: