THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 20, 2011

Today 6/20/11

I have stopped paying for the weight watchers program this month. I haven't stopped the program. But I never really looked at it as a program. I never looked at it as a diet either. Its a life style. As long as I eat right, portion my food and exercise i'm good.
I haven't been doing that though. I lost .6 then gained .2. I didn't even weight in Saturday cause I had such a bad week and couldn't work out I didn't want to see a number going up. I havealso changed my weight in day. It was Saturday mornings, but sometimes hubby likes to have pizza Friday nights and wants to order one. That is soooo not good for me. And Friday night feels like a I don't wanna cook kinda night. So instead of sabtaging my self Friday night and weighting in Saturday I am just gonna weight in Friday mornings. Before the weekend cookouts and such. Hopefully this will work. We'll see Friday when I weight in. LOL.
I am at least working out this week, so ar. I did a great workout today. 20 minutes and I was sweating my ass off. It was amazing.
I'm also eatting fruit this week. So hopefully my body will react well.
Being in a inbetween size clothes really sucks. I can get into an 18 in capris but some brands are a little snug. Plus I still have my hips and thighs. My waist has gone down and so has my upper body. Boobs are still good. They have gone down a bit but they won't go down too much. I have always had big boobs. My shirt size has dropped but only being down 1 size in capris I don't wanna go out and buy new ones yet.
Losing weight has its advntages and disadvantages.

0 comments: