THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 20, 2011

A simple womans day book

Outside my window...
Its dark. Its pretty late too.

I am thinking...
I should have been relaxing and windng down for bed long before now. I hope I can sleep tonight.

I am thankful...
I was able to see the chiropractor last week and get aligned. I soooo needed it.

Adventures in homeschooling...
I gave the kids the week off to relax and so I could work on lessons. They needed a little revamping. I just wish I had a book & DVD bak that I loaned out. It would be useful with te lesson planning.

New creations from the kitchen...
I made a chicken n dumplings in the crockpot tonight. I used the crockpot recipe and my own combined and it actually came out really, really good. Everyone LOVED it!

I am going...
To bed soon

I am reading...
I am still reading the last of the vamp academy series book. I just can't stop long enough to get any good reading time in.

I am hoping...
I have a good week. I am able to exercise everyday and lose some weight this week, even 1 pound would be wondeful!

Around my house...
Hubby is snoozing. He has to work in the morning. Youngest is also in bed. He has a strick 9:30 bed time during the week. School or not. And eldest is playing a video game in his room. If I stay up, so does he. I like the company.

One of my favorite things...
Staying up after everyones gone to bed. Its so quiet.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
Finish the lessons. Hopefully be able to plan for a yard sale this weekend. Exercise. Lose some weight. Sleep well. Have patience. Relax. Be happy. And get my friend to answer my texts so I can get my book and DVD back!

0 comments: