THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Whats going on with me

I lost 4 freakin pounds last week. How the hell did I manage that. For some strange reason the less I workout the more I lose. Its the weirdest thing. I just hope I can pull a good number this week. Who knows.
It feels so wird to have lost 15 pounds already. I didn't think it was possible. But it is!

I have been working on 6 weeks of lessons for the kids all week. I just never seem to have enough time to finish them one week at a time. I've got almost all done except I added in a scouts section.
The boys aren't official yet but they are joining scouts, again. I just hope it goes better this time. I'm not in the mood for politics and BS. And the Boy scout leaders better watch out. I will not put up with them putting ideas in my oldests head. Some of the leaders from before were saying things like they are men and can teach my so things I can't cause I'm a woman. WTF! We are a close family and I am a very invovled parent. I'm not a hoovering kind of mom, I just want to be apart of my kids life. Be there to encourage them and see what they accmplish and such.
So, John(oldest) will be joining a troop with 2 of his friends and Eric (youngest) will hopefully be joining a pack close to us. I hoping he won't be in 107. The leader of 17 has some issues. We go back. We worked together on Day Camp and such and we had issues after a while. He's an ass. And he has a problem with my religious necklace. I refuse to hide my religion! So I just don't want to go into that drama.

Anyways, the boys are doing good with school. They are still enjoying it.
They are doing ok on their execising. John just wont gain any weight. And Eric will. John is super skinny and needs to work on his muscles. Eric needs to drop about 13 pounds. He has man boobs. And that ain't good. I started Eric on EA Active so he can get some good workouts in. Hopefully combining that with teaching him portion control it will help.

I guess that all thats going on for now.

Peace Out!

0 comments: