THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 14, 2011

A simple womans day book

Outside my window:
It looks like a bright sunny day. But its only suppose to be in the 70's. We'll see how warm it is when I go outside later.

I am thinking:
About everything I have to ge done. have to weight in, make copies for the kids lessons, finish their lesson, work on the menu & grocery list,go to the library, go to the grocery sor & dow to my dads.

I am thankful for:
a loving supportive husband

Adventures in homeschooling:
We took the week off so I could work on lessons. I ran out of time to do their lessons for this week so we had a "fun week" and I did 6 weeks worth of lessons. They are almost done. Just one subject that was recently added needs to be done, but I can't really do it until Monday evening. I don't like leaving things incomplete.

New creations from the kitchen:
We have still been experimenting with new recipes. Most have been really, really good! This week we have had tex mex casserole, creamy fajitas and creamy green spaghetti. All were a huge hit with the whole family!

I am going:
Crazy....o wait I'm already there

I am reading:
Mastering your metabolisum by Jillian Micheals...

I am hoping:
To be able to lose some weight at my weight in today and complete my to do list with out stress!
(I'm dreamin BIG!) LOL

Around my house: my youngest is watching TV in his room. Oldest is studying his Tenderfoot requirements for BoyScouts.He should have a board of review Tuesday.

One of my favorite things:
A quiet house in the morning

A few plans forthe rest of the week:
The kids will be doing school all week and attending scout meetings.


0 comments: