THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 9, 2011

5 % Weight loss

I have now hit my first 5%. For me that was 15 pounds. I have actually lost 15.2! Wow! I have never lost weight like that before, ever! Its amazing. I feel great! There are still things I'm working on. I am still 289 pounds. Which is a lot! But 15 pounds lost is a lot too. None of my clothes fit right anymore, but I'm cool with it. I did just buy them in Feb. but o well. I am sill working on relaxing more, which has always been a problem for me. But also the exercising. I jumped into this program ready to go. I changed the food and the way my whole family eats, and even started exercising. Daily and a lot. But the more I exercise the less I lose. The less I exercise the more I lose. And yea I said that right. Its so weird. I don't unserstand it. I worked out like one day this week. Monday. And I lost 4 pounds! I was amazed. I really enjoy working out though. But I guess I need to do it less. And maybe not stress myself out over it sooo much.

0 comments: