THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Grillin

We usually grill every Saturday, weather permitting. I have been runnng the grill for a while now. Hubby got a propne gril for his bday so he ran the grill last week end and this weekend. OMG! All the man does it bitch. It drives me crazy. All I want is to grill in peace. Enjoy some nice family time, relax and develop some good family memories for my kids.

But all he does is bitch, bitch, bitch. Of course this puts me a bitchy mood.
Today I wanted the boys to do a lttle grillin. As a kid, when I camped I loved to grill hot dogs over a campfire. So we used the charcoal grill for safety and set a small fire in it and let the kids grill. All they did was complain.
With hubby already putting me in a bad mood I am not taking the kids reaction to well.

UGH!

0 comments: