THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 5, 2011

weight loss progress

I weighted in this morning and lost another 1.8 pounds. Yeah! I am soooo excited! I so can't believe it. I am less than 3 pounds from my 10% goal (30 pounds) The weight is coming off slow but at least its coming off. And I am sooooo grateful for that! I have noticed that I can walk further and longer without my feet hurting so bad. And if I don't eat enough fruit or veg my body complains. We are so stocked up on fruit right now. My dad bought us a huge watermelon and 2 cantelopes, then our neighbor brought us 2 more cantelopes from her garden. Sweet.
I also noticed that I started my period 2 weeks early. Which, crossing fingers, might be a good thing. Not for everyone but for me. I have had issues with my periods for a few years now. I would start and wouldnt stop until I ended up in the hospital getting pumped full of blood cause I was a view pints low. (3 or 4) Not a good feeling. Well, after it was starting for the third time, and I finally had insurance, I found a doctor(a friends dad) that knew right away what was wrong with me. He started me on some pills. I take 1 the first 10 days of everymonth to make sure I have a normal period. This month I started 2 weeks early. I am hoping, really hard, that I stop normally then start up again in 2 weeks. That would mean my body is working normally. Hell Yeah! I would be so happy if that happens. I believe its cause I've been exercising and losing weight. But thats just my theory.
Anyways, that may be TMI but I am an open and honest person. At least I try to be. I never had anyone to tell me about life or female things, nothing like that. I have been figureing it our all on my own for many, many years now. So, I guess I share too much sometimes but its kinda my way of helping other people who dont share as much or dont know as much.
Oh well, thats me. Love me or leave me! LOL

0 comments: