THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 8, 2011

A simple womans day book

Outside my window...
Its really, really HOT!

I am thinking...
about finishing up some of my to do list so I can get back to watching my true blood shows.

I am thankful for...
the 9 wonderful (and challenging) years with my youngest. He will be 10 on the 10th. LOL

Adventures in homeschooling...
The kids have been putting out some half ass work and we have put a stop to it.

New creations from the kitchen...
I want to make a new recipe I found called egg cups. Maybe I can get to it this week.

I am creating...
A pinata for my youngests party

I am going...
crazy, as usual

I am reading...
Dead until Dark

I am hoping...
For a good week. Not having to get on to the kids too much, relaxing, and completing all my tasks.

Around my house...
The kiddos are in thier rooms stradily working on their lessons

One of my favorite things...
the quiet time

A few plans for the rest of the week...
Complete the menu and grocery list. Work on the Organizing Life as Mom Ebooks, Make a pinata, try a new recipe, complete my to do list, exercise at least 3 times this week, lose at least 1 pound this week, be calm and patient. And have a great birthday party for my baby boy.




1 comments:

Momzblotterrantz said...

I enjoyed your blog very much, and I became a follower. I hope you can visit mine at www.hauntedsouls.blogspot.com and join me also. It's great to share paranormal stories. And I hope to see you there.