THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Life can really suck sometimes

I haven't been sleeping well. Started takin Melatonin. Its ok. But I have a stiff neck and now my lower back is hurting. Last night I was having pains in my hips and knee. Stayed up unil 2am cause I couldnt get sleepy. Then slept until nearly 11am this morning. Not a great start to the day.
On top of that we have a huge electric bill $173 for this month. Paying that is really putting a strain on us. I had to carefully plan the menu and spend as little as possible on groceries for the week cause wonderful DHS decided to fuck with the food stamps and we wont get ours until the 10th of each month now.
And now our fucking piece of shit car started acting up. Hubby thought it was the injector or a plug fouling out. But now after talking to someone at work he thinks its the piston rings (?) or something like that, but basically the damn engine is shot! GREAT! Another fucking vehicle that only lasted 6 fuckin months before blowin up! How many more times are we gonna have to get vehicles that do this?
Hubby is trying to get financed or a loan. But we don't have the best credit. And no money for a down. This fucking sucks!

I don't know how much more I can take!!!

0 comments: